When you click on “Add New” under “Posts” or “Pages” in your WordPress CMS, you are unable to type anything in the visual editor. This happened to me when I was using the host ZhuJi91 for my Chinese website.
1. Go to your web hosting control panel. For me it’s cPanel.
2. Click on “File Manager” to open your website’s Files Directory.
3. In your website’s main folder, you will find a file called “wp-config.php”. Right-click on it and click “edit”.
4. Paste this code after the “define WPLANG” line.
define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false );
5. Click on save. You should be able to use your Visual Editor now!
Hope that helps. Feel free to leave any questions in the comments section below!